|The only type of camming you should be doing with kids.|
This post is not directed to the hundreds, nay thousands of mothers who work in the adult industry and support their kids, love them to death, raise them right and protect them from inappropriate exposure. This post is directed at the disgusting, lowest of the low girls who have no concept of what is appropriate for their children when they decide to get into the adult industry and start camming.
Becoming a web cam model is something that more and more mothers are looking into due to the flexible working hours and great pay. It enables them the total freedom to work around their kids schedule and it can be really empowering to have a means to provide, especially when some girls have been trapped in poverty for some time.
All decent human beings know that children have no part in the adult industry. All decent cam girls know that children have no place on camera and all decent mothers would not cam while their children are actually around. You would think everyone would understand this concept, but no! They don't! More and more women are allowing their children to run around and get into the shots and it is completely unacceptable.
I have heard stories of mothers breastfeeding their new born on camera, a 2 year old running around, mothers disciplining their children on camera. This is sick and wrong on so many levels. It is basically child abuse! In case you are a complete idiot and did not know why camming with minors is wrong, here are some of my reasons you probably shouldn't do it:
- It is illegal! - You are on an adult sex site. It is illegal to show minors on a site with sexual content or have them view sexual content. It is actually illegal to show anyone on a legit site that has not been age verified by the site themselves!
- You are basically making child porn - If you are breast feeding on what is essentially a porn site, you just made it sexual even if you don't consider it to be. Even if you are not naked or masturbating in front of the child it is still illegal! If you or the child are naked then you are making child porn.
- Your child could end up posted all over the Internet! - There are some sick people out there who could screenshot your child and use that picture wherever they choose. Why would you want to risk that?
- You are putting the site at risk - The site could get shut down if your violation of their rules goes public. You could cost hundreds of women their jobs for your one moment of stupidity.
- You could have your children taken away from you - If I saw you on camera with a child I would take a screen shot of your model name and the picture of you on screen with the child. I would email it to child services and I would beg them to trace your IP, find you and take your child away from you so you cant expose them to your sickness any more.
- You could get banned from your site - Then you can't make any more money. Don't get me wrong I would be glad you got banned, but I'm trying to give you reasons not to do it in the first place.
It really can't be that hard to keep them out of the way. If they are newborn, cam during nap time and keep the baby monitor to hand. If they are toddlers wait til they are asleep, at preschool, on a play date, at your parents, whatever. Invest in a lock on your door so they can't just randomly wander in. Whatever your excuse may be for allowing your child on cam it isn't valid. If they need something you prioritize your child, log out, throw a robe on and go deal with them. There is never an acceptable circumstance for them to be on camera while you are working.
So to all you mothers who cam without breaking any rules and do right by your kids every day I salute you! And to all the others who treat their kids like shit and expose them to this industry you will get your just desserts one day. Karma will find you.
And finally, if you see any children on camera during a show while browsing a cam site it is your duty to report the model. Do not stand by and allow these women to mistreat their children by displaying them illegally on an adult video chat site. Take a screen shot, ask the girl what she thinks she is doing and if she doesn't immediately rectify her behaviour send it to the admin team and if you are so inclined, child services. Use your judgement, but at the end of the day if a mother is stupid enough to have her child out on camera, what else is she capable of doing? Don't allow potential abuse to go by unchecked through passivity. If you see it take responsibility for reporting it.